– 176 pages
– 260mm x 260mm(closed); 520mm x 260mm(open)
– 94 black & white images
– limited edition of 500 copies
– all individually signed and numbered
– hard cover
– introduction by 林仁余 Lim Jen Erh
– interview with Sha Ying by Tay Kay Chin
– ISBN to come
– book to be released May 2019, along with an exhibition
– limited edition prints available
About the print:
– Paper size: 17″ x 22″
– Image size: 13.7″ x 20.5″
– Each print is carefully made with the HP DesignJet Z9+ Printer, using original HP inks.
– The paper for this edition is Velin Museum Rag 315gsm.
– Signed with title, edition number, and year, with ink, recto and verso.